Art works created in the homes of Painting For Fun members during Covid-19, whilst the world is physically distancing.
Images at the top were created most recently.
We hope this helps to motivate you to get creative. The works don’t need to be perfect or of a very high standard. We want to achieve several things by doing this:
1. Help you all feel more positive during this difficult time by being creative
2. Use your work to encourage and help others who might not be feeling too good
3. Help others think about isolation, art and emotions associated with that
4. Encourage you to experiment with media you have not used before
5. All keep busy and focused
6. Encourage our friends to visit the SAW Website
7. Keep P4F in people’s minds so they can come along when lock down ends
8. Help you to not compare yourself to others but learn that your art is yours and no one else can do it like you and that makes you unique.